I've always been an advocate for enhancing people's lives and health. After nearly a decade in the life science industry, I transitioned into the cannabis industry where I can truly improve people’s lives the right way.
Leading teams and building markets is what I’ve specialized in throughout my career in commercial real estate, medical devices, and now in cannabis, resulting in millions generated revenue. Combined with a top-20 MBA at Indiana University, I’m your secret weapon that can represent with the professionalism necessary to drive success!
Director of Operations Hazel Park, MI 2020-21
- Hired as Employee #1 to build out team and strategic plan for a multimillion-dollar cannabis organization.
- Led a team of 20+ employees overseeing a vertically integrated operation with cultivation, extraction, and retail.
- Procured strategic partnerships with suppliers globally for capital equipment, manufacturing supplies and finished product components.
- Developed financial forecasts and analytical models to measure objective goals in production and sales.
- Trained sales team and developed sales pipeline with local and national companies, leading to $200,000+ in revenue within first two months of operations.
- Led the Provision Route-to-Market, managing multiple areas of retail operations, new product development and securing vendor partnerships with THC and CBD companies.
Clinical CBD Division Manager San Diego, CA 2018-19
- Oversaw and launched a clinical line of CBD tinctures and capsules dedicated to healthcare professionals along with launching OKI beverages.
- Led a team of four direct reports and was responsible for all aspects of the business including sales strategies, marketing, and operations.
- Procured and negotiated deal with online supplement leader, projecting $2M annual revenue.
- Developed sales channels directly to healthcare practitioners resulting in over 100 new wholesale accounts.
- Partnered with a company as the key ingredient for first topical hemp product.
- Organized and presented to thousands of customers at medical institutions like Bastyr University, trade shows, and board approved webinars.
- Created customer loyalty programs including affiliate, military, and subscription-based programs.
Strategic Business Partner San Diego, CA 2013- 18
- Managed over a dozen new medical device lines with three direct reports to ensure financial success and adapt to changing market conditions.
- Developed $115M operations’ and capex budget, improved margins by 4.5%
- Collaborated with a Foundation on a $20M project to develop HIV diagnostic equipment for rural African regions.
- Procured a $5M agreement with the Department of Health and Human Services to address the rising concerns of flu cases.
Senior Analyst/MBA Intern San Diego, CA 2011 - 13
- Oversaw operations' $300M budget and coordinated with Business Leaders to drive efficiencies and growth while mitigating risks.
- Developed negotiating model implementing strategies to reach a $100M agreement on medical devices, saving $3.5 million.
Commercial Real Estate Broker Bloomfield Hills, MI 2005 - 09
- Represented clients on acquisitions and dispositions for the largest private multi-family brokerage firm in Michigan.
- Sold over $20 million of commercial real estate properties.
- Created the Self-Storage Division resulting in one of Michigan's largest self-storage transactions of 2007 valued at $3.15 million.
- Developed customized marketing strategies for key investors.
- Negotiated six and seven figure deals within 92% of listing.
- Sales: Millions in generated revenue throughout career
- Leadership: Led teams on cannabis and medical device product lines
- Finance and Operations: Managed $300M+ budgets, improving efficiencies
- Business Development: Built partnerships with prominent companies and organizations
- Public Speaking: Presented to 1,000+ people through speaking engagements
- Board approved webinar
- Developed two Business Partnerships
MBA: Life Sciences, Finance, and Analytics
Bachelor of Arts: Economics
- Class of 2005
- Varsity Letter: Football
- Board Member: Alumni Assoc.