Assistant Project Manager
- Clerical and administrative functions, orders, files, forms, etc.
- Will work with Project Managers who specialize in completing large scale extraordinarily complex religious project; from pre-construction through project close-out ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Effective and professional communication with clients, subcontractors, and management team.
- Professional and Confident demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Work under deadlines and coordinate several concurrent tasks.