- Develop & manage medium to large business relationships, handle workouts and solicit new business. Negotiate and follow through the preliminary credit analysis, entire loan process and bookings of new commercial loans.
- Expand and develop effective business relationships and trust with clients and potential clients.
- Responsible for understanding quality of the credit portfolio and making credit solution recommendations ensuring credit has accurate risk rating.
- Work closely with credit administrators and other support personnel to assure high level of quality in each credit application presented for approval.
- Interact with Senior Management as needed to discuss concepts, issues, opportunities, problems, and strategies to ensure adherence to credit policies and procedures.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance related field.
- Individual must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a Financial Institution or other related area.
***Seattle, WA and Portland, OR