Ref #: 35
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create, expand, and build top of mind awareness.
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within specific niche markets or geographic areas.
- Attend trade shows and other associations’ meetings to stay along with market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the team.
- Help develop and manage the execution of the sales plan.
- Coordinate, communicate, and manage the sales/proposal process.
- Travel as needed.
- Establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Business knowledge of the A/E/C industry
- 5+ years technical sales experience in the construction industry or related to it with a successful track record.
- Broad and in-depth business background with a reasonable working knowledge of the technical aspects of design/build construction.