Commercial Banking Manager
The Commercial Banking Manager is responsible for growing the Bank’s balance sheet within a designated market and surrounding communities by generating new loans and growing the Bank’s deposit base to fund new loan growth.
- Knowledge of banking and commercial lending & BA degree; and/or a combination or work experience and education.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong customer and working relationships. This Bank Officer will support a combination of Portfolio Management and Business Development.
- Highly organized with the ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Knowledge of Agribusiness, Bank policies & procedures and formal credit training strongly desired.
- Regular local travel. Less than 5% overnight and long-distance travel.
- This Loan Officer will inherit a $40M portfolio comprised of CRE, C&I and Agribusiness loans.
This full-time position offers competitive salary, bonus plan, and full benefits package.
Please send your updated resume to Carmen@RockBridgeSearch.com for immediate consideration.