*Willing to Relocate
- Solicits business from potential and existing customers to include loans and deposits.
- Takes applications and prepares documentation for commercial loan business.
- Review’s customer financial condition and assesses the customer’s ability to re-pay the loan.
- Makes underwriting decisions within approval authority.
- Completes or directs completion of all loan documents and closes loans.
- Approves loans that meet established lending criteria and are within approved lending limits.
- Manages portfolio of consumer and commercial loans.
- Participates in developing lending and deposit business for the company.
- Provides and maintains a professional, business-like atmosphere within the banking division.
- Represents the financial institution in public relations activities and community affairs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a financial institution with extensive consumer credit experience.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to lending practices.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Maintains customer relationships and confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and handle complex tasks efficiently.
- Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators.
To be qualified for the position, please include your Resume.