CRE Multi Family Lender
- Solicit and generate mortgage business for the bank through previous contacts, relationships and referrals including real estate agents, builders, developers, and branches.
- Originate residential home loans but remain informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, and changing rules and regulations pertaining to mortgages.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines in the performance of loan originator duties.
- Interview potential applicants to gain information concerning their needs, desires, and other goals, as well as obtain and review pertinent financial and credit data.
- Assist customers with information about loan types and interest rate options, lock interest rates as requested by customers, preparing, and sending initial disclosures to customers and submit information to automated underwriting software.
- Order appraisals through system, arrange for title search and obtain necessary documents when appropriate.
- Communicate with customers throughout the process and work with processors through closing.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships to drive cross-sell opportunities for other bank products.
- High School degree and 2-3 years of sales experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of residential construction and/or mortgage lending, processing, credit analysis and mortgage regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulatory mortgage, especially Multi-Family lending requirements.
To be qualified for the position, please provide your resume.