The Credit Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Bank in the decision-making process during credit reviews by analyzing the financial condition of individuals and business entities to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. This Business Lending Department specializes in lower middle-market commercial loans as well as commercial real estate loans. This highly analytical position addresses any materially applicable questions relating to the credit to reduce unexplained variances.
Preparing credit presentation for C&I loans and/or commercial real estate loans.
Performing underwriting related to renewals and new loan origination and due diligence
- Assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests
Preparing pro forma financial statements, analyzing borrower credit quality and collateral quality
Ensuring financial statements are spread and analyzed accurately.
Addressing industry and credit risks; performing collateral analysis; loan structuring and pricing.
Other duties as assigned by Credit Manager
- Bachelor's and 2+ years of credit analysis experience (preferred 3+ years), lending/credit procedures and processes or other directly related experience.A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Working knowledge in credit underwriting, financial analysis, cash flow analysis and adherence to policy
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and work independently.
- Excellent customer service, relationship, organizational, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Solid attention to detail skills.
- Ability to think strategically and perform risk analysis at the loan or relationship level
- Team player and Self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U.S.
- Generous employee benefits