- Apply appropriate underwriting criteria to prospective merchant applications in accordance with credit policy to ensure financial exposure is appropriately mitigated.
- Team with Sales and acquiring partners in order to provide a seamless experience to prospective merchants.
- Work with Sales and Account Management on quantitative and qualitative understanding of merchant’s acceptance costs and processing effectiveness.
- Communicates, advises, and provides follow up on any issues surrounding clients, credit card applications, account, and system related concerns to clients, upper management, and leadership internal and external to the department.
- Follows and keeps up with the current policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Respond to customer’s email inquiries within the allotted timeframe.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in work performance in a high-speed environment while adhering to given tasks deadline.
- Analyze credit processing history, business financial statements, bank statements, and business model.
- Conduct periodic and annual reviews of existing processing relationships to ensure accounts are maintained with current and accurate information, supportive financial conditions, and consistent processing activity.
- Ensures tasks of the team are completed in a timely manner, delegates the team, and makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience with financial analysis, including the ability to review and understand financial statements.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume.