Ref #: 49
Location: S. California
- Lead a diverse portfolio of domestic direct enterprise accounts.
- Achieving specific corporate objectives related to delinquency, DSO, and bad debt write-offs.
- Complete detailed customer credit reviews that will assess commercial credit risk.
- Work in close contact with senior leaders from our customer’s organizations and conduct complex negotiations.
- Development & management of a team of Credit professionals ensuring they are full trained, adhering to all policies & procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin preferred
- 5+ years of credit experience with the majority of the time being spent working extensively with direct enterprise customers.
- Requires analytical skills to perform detailed financial statement analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- The ability to efficiently resolve complex issues within the credit organization is highly valued.
- Should be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- High degree of accuracy & attention to detail
- Have the ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize strong influencing skills, and demonstrate robust communication abilities.