Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description
We are looking to add the following to our team:
- Knowledgeable and dedicated team player for great success, only a full-time Lead /Head Grower must consider this position and must have reliable transportation.
About the Company:
- They are a licensed Cannabis Cultivator located in Garberville, CA which is in Southern Humboldt County. They have about 45k square feet of canopy space to grow high grade cannabis. Of that space, about 5k is currently built out & operational utilizing ML2 lighting. Another 10k sq feet will be dedicated to this same method, bringing the total space to 15k sq feet. The remaining 30k sq feet will be dedicated to hoops/light dep & should be completed in phases throughout 2021, and fully operational by December 2021. They're a licensed Processor as well, so they post-harvest onsite.
- Perform cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, cropping, topping, flushing, foliage and preventative sprays, waste disposal, inspecting crops, and inventory management.
- Continue to develop an extensive knowledge base of successful Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies.
- Implement and update our existing, cultivation SOPs, and nutrient regiments.
- Track environmental factors and record data to provide to Management.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform water, media, and solution sampling and testing procedures.
- Aid in oversight of the completion of operations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate daily activity records and operation logs as directed using designated software, computer knowledge a must.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and employees.
- Contribute to a fun, team-oriented, and challenging work environment in an innovative and upbeat atmosphere.
- All other duties assigned.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, reach with hands and arms, as well as stooping, and kneeling.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 to 50 pounds, and constantly lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to maneuver throughout our facilities.
- Primarily in a Greenhouse/Canopy with exposure to Northern California weather conditions
- Direct exposure to loud noise levels and moderate levels of dust, allergens, and other chemicals.
- Flexible schedule
- 10-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Greenhouse Grow: 5 years (Preferred)
- Outdoor Grow: 5 years (Preferred)
- living soil Grow: 5 years (Preferred)
- Integrated pest management (IPM): 5 years (Preferred)
- This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative