Ref #: 167948512678246
- Assumes responsibility for providing members with appropriate escrow advice and products.
- Educate and advise members of CMTIC Escrow Staff.
- Supervise and advise all Escrow Staff in proper procedures and form for proper procedures to ensure a prompt and accurate closing.
- Ensure that all new open orders from Lenders and or Brokers are opened immediately.
- Make sure that a new Title Order is opened within 1 hour of a new Escrow order.
- Review the PTR sent from Title.
- Order demands for all open liens and or trust deeds.
- Be responsible for ordering funds when in a position to account for all items on the preliminary title report.
- Properly set up recordings with Title Department.
- Properly send out wires for pay-offs upon confirmation of recordings.
- Package all lender loan documents as required per file instruction.
- Provide outstanding member service. Assist members through each step of the escrow process.
- Minimum of 5 years of Escrow/Real Estate and/or Title Insurance experience; College education preferred
- Possess thorough knowledge of conforming and non-conforming investor loan guidelines.
- Good communication and customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Skilled in negotiation techniques.
- Good attention to detail and organization.
- Perform all duties outlined above in a timely and thorough manner with minimal errors.
- Produce clear, grammatically correct written communication internally as well as to members and outside parties.
- Satisfactory completion of established goals and objectives.
- Computer proficiency in PC applications, loan origination/automated underwriting systems.