Ref #: 156857583406288
- Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor tasks and responses.
- Monitor/respond to email inquiries.
- Research items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, loss draft claims and/or escalated client issues.
- Interact with carriers, taxing authorities and/or vendors for information and account updates.
- Set-up payee headers; process disbursements; and/or procure tax and insurance bills.
- Assist with vendor issues, such as pulling legal descriptions, loading flood determinations, etc.
- Assist in responding to audits, procuring documents, with department mailings and other clerical duties.
- Handle/process checks and wires, stop payments, return checks and refunds.
- Work on daily operational reports, such as edit reports.
- Advise supervisor/manager of status of work, unresolved escalated items and/or potential risk/exposure issues.
- Utilize various application programs in a network environment such as Synergy, Word Processing, Excel, and LPS Imaging, as well as, navigating through vendor websites.
- Perform cross functional duties throughout the department to further development, as well as, during periods of absences, high volumes and as needed.
- College degree with minimum 2 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in real estate taxes, insurance, flood and/or loss draft claims areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- LPS Imaging system experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and follow-up skills.