Are you able to anticipate the needs of a team before they arise?
Do you want to help a team stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues?
We are currently seeking a strong performer with the ability to work well with a variety of staff at all levels in an ever-changing environment, remaining flexible, inventive, enthusiastic, and efficient with a high level of integrity and confidentiality. As a Executive Assistant, you are at the heart of the business operations and activities, and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You will be handling a wide range of executive support tasks with an aptitude to work independently or with little supervision. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest software and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects.
- Works with internal groups to gather and process required information.
- Monitor’s process and document flow.
- Effectively communicates and works well with all levels of employees.
- Additional duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Always manages multiple tasks.
- Makes and implements decisions independently with limited supervision.
- Prioritizes work and assignments appropriately in an efficient manner.
- Maintains frequent communication with Project Manager.
- Is reliable and punctual for committed events and schedules.
- Strong grammar, voice, and persuasive skills are a must.
- Computer literate with a strong background in Windows applications; ability to operate computer-related accessories.
- Effective and professional communication with clients, subcontractors, and management team.
- Professional and Confident demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Work under deadlines and coordinate several concurrent tasks.