Executive Vice President
A direct rehab lender providing financing for investors who acquire and rehab properties for investment purposes is hiring for an EVP. The senior leader will lead a team, will offer expertise in Fix & Flip lending, lead business development efforts and will report to the CEO.
Please text or call direct to # 385-498-5233 or email
Carmen@RockbridgeSearch.com to learn more about this position.
This position requires extensive executive leadership skillsets.
- Ability to provide written spread of personal & team production over the past 36 months.
- Develop onboarding, training, and coaching for subordinates.
- Develop & lead a team of loan professionals.
- Develop an origination platform loan origination.
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing to include budgeting, CRM development system, blogs, newsletters & attending real estate events (Expos, Meetups), social media, IG, budgets, media, etc.
- Must be able to data-mine, seek target customers and borrowers and network to locate such.
- Must be able to interface with brokers, Loan Officers, RE Agents, borrowers, and source such of all levels of sophistication.
- Contact base within the private-money industry; ability and personality to seek out and “mine” other sources of qualified borrowers.
- Technologically savvy, spreadsheet reporting, and email
- Lending: 5 years
- Loan officer: 2 years
- Loan origination: 2 years
Feel free to connect with me via https://www.linkedin.com/in/carmenchirinos/ Please share my information with your network if this doesn’t resonate for you. Thanks in advance for any referrals.