Financial Reporting Manager
The Financial Reporting Manager is motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks on a timely basis, with close attention to detail in a compressed timeline.
- Prepare and review consolidated financial statements and other materials for the monthly financial report to the Board of Directors.
- Work closely with senior management to create filings including earnings releases and other external financial communications.
- Prepare and review filings, including statement of cash flows, changes in stockholders' equity, financial statement footnotes and supporting workpapers.
- Prepare and review schedules for FDIC Call Report, and other regulatory reports.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting processes and customized reports for internal and external reporting.
- Conduct research on interpretive releases, prepare accounting policy memos, and amend financial reporting processes as needed.
- Monitor changes to chart of accounts and modify existing customized financial reports.
- Coordinate timely responses to internal and external auditor requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum five years' banking or financial services experience with a publicly traded company or public accounting firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting systems and software.