General Foreman Superintendent
- Manage the daily operations of construction project site(s)
- Managing, plan and layout, inspect/identify issues, repair, quality control, and completing projects in a timely matter.
- Direct, Order, and control all job site personnel, equipment, materials, and supplies
- Communicate, coordinate plans, and updates with internal and external trades
- Control Project Costs
- Assist in developing programs to motivate and increase skills of employees
- Implement and comply with all workplace safety policies and procedures
- Evaluate employee’s performance
- Create construction or installation diagrams.
- Consistently inspect for and maintain standards of excellence in safety, quality, and productivity
- Keep track of development and deliver with improvement strategies
- Organize and Keep up with documentation and project/performance meetings, RFI’s, purchases, back orders, reports, Budgets, Safety, and staying in accordance with applicable standards, codes, and policies
- Model company values and expectations for excellence, and demonstrate behavioral attitude that is respectful, professional, and helpful
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. ?
- Personally provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt services at all times
- High School Diploma/ GED and with minimal experience of 4 years
- Must have Management Skills and demonstrate leadership and delegation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Must perform physical work as required: Moderate physical activity performing strenuous daily activities and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Customer Service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Math skills: add, subtract, divide, and multiply in all units of measure (using whole number, fractions, and/or decimals)
- Must be able to understand blueprints, spreadsheets, regulations, and building codes
- Must be open and responsive positively to change
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume