Ref #: 256
- Hours: 6 AM to 2 or 3 PM.
- Spanish speaking
- Experience with employee benefits preferred.
- Experience implementing new software and systems preferred.
- Self-driven (This position will receive minimal oversight and they will be expected to manage their own schedule to create value for the company)
- Employee recruitment (using our own efforts, temp agencies, and recruiting firms)
- Employee onboarding
- Set up employee career paths with short term goals
- Employee progress interviews
- Manage employee benefits- Health insurance, IRA, PTO, etc.
- Manage employee conflicts and needs- requests for time off, check advance requests, etc.
- Help implement new software “Tyfoom” and work with our payroll staff to implement electronic time keeping system.
- Apply for seasonal work Visas/help create program for international recruiting.
- Employee satisfaction- We will give this person a budget to use, and it is expected they would visit job sites to take lunch, or cold drinks to crews, give out gift cards, etc. for meeting goals or exceptional performance, etc.