Las Vegas, NV
We are a vertically integrated Nevada cannabis operator. We have a state-of-the art cultivation facility in Las Vegas and will be launching our production operations soon. We are growing and producing premium cannabis products intended to enhance and elevate our customers’ lives. In addition, we operate (in conjunction with its local partners) a premium and newly remodeled dispensary.
We are seeking a Lead Brand Ambassador who will oversee the BA team. The BA team will build customer relationships and effectively represent our products and brands. The BA team will serve as the face and voice of our company to our dispensary partners, raising brand awareness and increasing sales of our products.
- Leading & Training BA Team
- Build and train a high performing and engaged BA team who effectively represent our brands and products
- Ensure the BA team is aware of and understands process changes, details of retail marketing activations, new sales tools, and new product launch information. Collect the BA’s intel regarding competitive trade marketing activity and a feedback regarding trade marketing programs.
- Train all new BA’s on BA responsibilities and the how to’s of trade activations and train current BA’s on program changes.
- Is the go to person for questions regarding working with dispensaries, building budtender relationships, vendor day set ups/deals, or new product features/benefits.
- Coordinate onsite activities for events – table/booth setup and teardown and BA/BT staff management at event
- Ensure that all Brand Ambassadors are consistently collecting social media content, product feedback, and submitting data and notes
- Main contact for dispensary partners for Vendor Days and Budtender Training
- Schedule BA staff for all events
- Relationship Building for Success
- Build sustainable relationships with our dispensary customers and their staff
- Identify and coordinate sample needs across Nevada
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, complaints, and needs
- Manage retail aesthetics and placement of products to maximize sales
- Product Management
- Ensure our inventory is properly displayed and in optimum position
- Manage inventory of all Brand Ambassador Swag/Materials/Product
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products
- Conduct budtender training for all dispensary customers
- Maintain merchandising presentation and ensure displays and demo products are to standard
- Social Media Engagement
- Maintain strong working relationship with Internal/External Partners
- Manage all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Reddit and other relevant platforms across multiple profiles and brands
- Responsible for gathering photo and video content for all platforms
- Manage content calendar for social media programs ensuring that all posts are on brand and focused on increasing reach and engagement
- Consumer engagement
- Be the face of the brand at various events in the field and in store with key retail partners
- Educate customers about our brands during vendor days and visits
- Communicate facts regarding proper dosing, nutrition, and key functions and benefits of cannabis and our products
- Data Management
- Utilize CRM to maintain a record of all activity
- Obtain video and photo content of in store services to post on social handles
- Be the eyes and ears of the company in the field, reporting observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity
- Share feedback and ideas about the customer or employee experience with sales team and document in leaflink
- Provide event recaps to sales leads highlighting any data regarding customer feedback, sales during your time frame, stocking/visual merchandise issues.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Previous success building and managing a team
- Previous social media experience
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry or CPG industry. Sales experience a plus
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a strong sense of integrity
- Able to work independently and have strong follow-through
- High school diploma or equivalent is required and must have valid driver’s license and vehicle to travel to customers on a daily basis. Overnights may be occasionally required
- Responsible for traveling within the state of Nevada with the expectation to flex as needed to accommodate. Weekends and evenings are required.