Loan Review Manager
A $5 Billion bank is hiring Loan Review Manager that will supervise a team of 3 and will manage a loan portfolio to ensure the bank’s collateral position is compliant with applicable credit policies, state, and federal regulations.
This role requires knowledge of lending processes and procedures, loan documentation, exceptions, collateral review, payment, and loan systems (such as LaserPro). Strongly desired background in implementation of workflow efficiencies and people leadership skills.
Please send your updated resume to Carmen@RockBridgeSearch.com for immediate consideration.
Coordinate along with the LSS Management Team members the ongoing management activities inherent in the following major functions:
Collateral Control and Safekeeping, which includes regularly monitoring and reviewing all loan collateral processes including flood tracking to determine adequacy of tracking processes and systems.
- As well as managing, enhancing, and maintaining the bank's Documentation Exception Reporting and Tracking system on ITI, monitoring for compliance, credit policy and regulatory exceptions as well as collateral-related documentation exceptions.
- Manage the processing of all pertinent dates accurately into the system.
- Manage and monitor the issuance clearance and/or waiver of the exceptions.
- Including maintaining and revising, periodically, the LSS Procedure database and all collateral control/construction disbursement forms.
- Disseminate update or revisions throughout the LSS department and if applicable the organization.
- Manage to ensure staff is properly trained and cross-trained to perform their function.
- Ensure on-line training is taken within the time allotted. Interface with credit analysts, branch construction lending staff, lending personnel, loan documentation and operations staff, and construction loan customer as deemed necessary.
- Auditing and Security, which includes maintain in security controls within the LSS department, ensuring that access keys are properly assigned.
- As well as Maintaining the LSS department's Disaster Recovery Manual, keeping it up to date as staffing, processes, and procedures change.
- Ensure the call trees are practiced on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure the disaster recovery supply boxes are maintained and updated as applicable.
- Oversee the audits by providing assistance, monitoring their activities, responding to their inquiries and distributing various exceptions for correction.
- MUST HAVE a BA degree or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Desired – previous people supervisory experience. This position will have three direct reports.
- Desired – previous LaserPro experience / knowledge
- MUST HAVE previous experience implementing and creating workflow efficiencies.