Ref #: 141
- Oversee all aspects of the market operation with a particular focus on revenue generation across multiple media and entertainment platforms.
- Create a vision and strategy for consistent revenue and profit growth, with the ability to communicate and execute the plan.
- Drive both local market key account growth and lead/participate in leveraging regional foot print through the selling of results based, integrated programs while also pushing significant new business development.
- Support the content team and hold them accountable to executing the brand strategy and delivering content excellence
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specialized training in accounting, finance and economics plus additional bank-related training
- Additional formal credit training
- Business development/sales skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of lending regulations and policies
- Ability to interact with customers and employees with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Resourceful, innovative and well organized
- Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions
- Ability to create a collaborative and motivating team environment
- Ability to develop and advance skills of staff
- Strong ethical focus
- Negotiation skills