Ref #: 225
- This position is primarily marketing with a percentage of time assisting the company’s president.
- You should have excellent communication skills, and the ability to follow instructions and work in groups as well as independently.
- A great attitude, ability to meet deadlines and excellent problem-solving skills are required.
- You will manage social media and the company’s website.
- Administrative responsibilities of this position include management of company documents, event management, and supporting the president in administrative tasks.
- You may already know, or you have the ability to learn to coordinate the entire SOQ/technical proposal process, including marketing strategy, responses to RFPs/RFQs including attending pre-submittal meetings, submittal strategy/coordination, layout and design (using Adobe products), and final production (printing, binding, delivery, etc.).
- Industry and Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus, but not mandatory.