Middle Market Relationship Manager
The Middle Market Relationship Manager role requires experience in integrated sales, service, and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers. Develops new-to-bank business relationships, as well as cross-marketing /needs fulfillment for exiting clients, through segment-based sales plans to achieve revenue growth targets and maximize operating capabilities and profitability.
- 7-10 years in commercial banking.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills (both internal and external). Strong understanding of credit underwriting and structuring.
- Clear understanding of both bank and capital markets products.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to both lead a team and work as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.