- Develop reports and dashboards used to analyze the quality of the lease portfolio and monitor model performance.
- Support the reporting and analytical needs of senior management as well as internal and external auditors and regulators.
- Conduct portfolio stress tests to support delinquency and loss forecasting.
- Develop and document statistical analytical models to analyze the portfolio.
- Identify/highlight areas of deterioration and identify economic drivers and their impact on portfolio performance.
- Participate in Portfolio Strategy and Asset Quality Meetings to provide insight on statistics and address committee requests for additional information.
- Provide accurate reports and identifies issues that could impact decisions. Support policy / practice in the areas of measuring/quantifying risk exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or closely related discipline preferred.
- Extensive experience working with, understanding, and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently retrieve data from multiple data sources with strong Access and Excel skills
- Demonstrated management/leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Ability to assimilate complex business information, to communicate technical information, and to manage demand from multiple clients.
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume.