We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team - you will oversee project planning, permitting, purchasing, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation assistance for primarily commercial installation projects, however, you may be asked to assist in running projects of various sizes and scopes. This role will work directly for our Sr. Project Coordinator. This role is heavily administrative in nature and requires good computer and critical thinking skills, solving new and varied problems with each project. Previous construction experience will be helpful, but not required.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from purchasing, permitting, planning to implementation and close-out.
- Assist as the administrative lead for all assigned projects.
- Help in setting up vendors, new partners, and subcontractors.
- Interface with project managers, inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with suppliers to receive reasonable order costs.
- Organize purchasing plan into a "buy-out" which is a schedule that brings all our purchasing activity and job costing into a pre-project plan.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- Ideally landscape, irrigation, or hardscape experience.
- Previous experience in construction administration, engineering, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with construction management software and accounting software.
- Strong ability to focus and maintain a diligent work ethic.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.