As a Project Engineer you will help plan, develop, coordinate, and manage onsite construction engineering for extensive and challenging Heavy Civil Projects.
- Support Project Manager and / or Project Superintendent with project management.
- Interface with others to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of the overall project schedule.
- Duties may include: subcontract coordination, contract administration, submittals, creation and revision of work plans, field verification of quantities and work performed, analysis of CPM schedules, pay requests, and regular schedule updates with narratives.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- Complete other assignments as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Undergraduate in Construction Management, Construction Engineer, Civil Eng. Or equivalent.
- 0-5 years' work experience in construction and or engineering.
- Ability to read, analyze and identify discrepancies on plans, specification, and contractual documents.
- Participate as a contributing team member, and work towards the success of the organization.
- Visualize, fulfill, and implement the vision and core values.
- Possess a positive "can do" attitude.
- Must maintain an insurable driving record.
- Ability to work within a team environment, fast paced with extreme accuracy.
Employees are vital to who we are and what we do. We seek employees who share our values and high standards and who dedicate themselves to progressing, growing, and expanding in their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and professional development / training.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Match (6%)
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Accrual Schedule