The Mechanical Project Manager will monitor the status of a project to ensure that it stays on schedule. They will also make sure that the project is in compliance with all safety, labor, and zoning regulations.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Have good people skills and be able to work in a team setting.
- Be Proficient in Excel.
- Be able to work as a liaison between the company, the subcontractors, and clients and develop their own book of business.
- Minimum 3 years Mechanical/Plumbing trade.
- Estimating mechanical highly encouraged.
- Financial Management skills - Understand purchase orders and write purchase orders, manage job costs.
- Refrigeration experience a plus.
- Licensed plumber or tinner helpful but not required.
- Maintenance experience a plus.
- Competitive annual salary with great bonuses and incentive plans.
- Health benefits 100% covered.
- 401k with 4% match.
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy provided.
- 10 days PTO / 5 paid Holidays.
- $50 Cell phone reimbursement.
- 1 day a week work remote.