Looking for a trusted and award winning company that will give you experience and exposure to a wide variety of construction projects?
Provide overall management direction for existing projects and develop new business opportunities relative to a particular client, group of clients, geographical area or type of project.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Monitor/control construction through the administrative direction of the on-site Superintendent to ensure the project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect the company's interest.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with client and A/E contacts.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- Complete other directives as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Maintain an insurable driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of construction industry experience, with 2+ years of Project Management experience. Heavy civil experience preferred.
- Knowledge of construction, design, finance and management required.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Skilled in assuming responsibility and reaching deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be willing and able to travel.
We are a Heavy Civil Construction Company with a reputation for quality projects and innovative solutions for over 90 years. We are based in Utah and complete heavy civil construction projects throughout the Intermountain West including: building roads and highways, bridges, dams, airport runways, installing large diameter pipe, earthwork at mines and for environmental reclamation.
Employees are vital to who we are and what we do. We seek employees who share our values and high standards and who dedicate themselves to progressing, growing, and expanding in their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and professional development / training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off