Project Manager (White Paving)
- Understand the client’s business objectives and ensure the team is on the same page.
- Be actively engaged in project delivery by providing support where needed.
- Ensure changes are approved, funded, and adhere to configuration control procedures.
- Identify and resolve or mitigate areas needing clarification, project dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Ensure the client and team are always aware of project status, risks, and issues.
- Meet your deadlines and ensure the team has what they need to meet theirs
- Manage priorities in a highly dynamic environment by working closely with the Account Lead, Program Manager, and Technical Director.
- Prepare, lead, and facilitate status meetings, milestone reviews, and work-in-progress demos to the client in a confident and professional manner.
- Be conversant in both the business and technical aspects of the loyalty platform scope, schedule, and budget to confidently answer questions and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
To be qualified for the position, please provide your resume.