- Prospect new banking clients and coordinate calling efforts with team members.
- Cross-sell lending, depository, and Treasury Management products to new and existing bank clients for constant growth.
- Manage the existing portfolio of clients and monitor the client relationship for compliance with credit standards, as well as updating financials, maintaining insurance on bank collateral, and reviewing loans for accurate grades.
- Provide financial advice and counsel to clients and prospective clients regarding trends and conditions of the business environment and general banking trends.
- Keep the customer informed and counsels customers on their financial needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field or combination of education and work experience.
- Good managerial, communication and sales skills preferred.
- Strong business development and networking skills and participation in networking events in the market area.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build peer and/or team cohesiveness to deliver the full complement of bank products and services.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues.
- Must be able to travel to the extent, as necessary.
To qualify for the position, please include your resume.