- Work close with clients to understand their business objectives and develop success plans to meet those objectives.
- Distributing relevant client context and managing expectations accordingly.
- Confidentially build relationships with clients: Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their goals. Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists. Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services, and education.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Connecting with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
- Collaborate effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our client’s financial lives.
- Must be enthusiastic and highly motivated with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results while acting in the best interest of the client.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Sales Experience is a Plus.
- Believes in responsible growth and dedication.
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume