Ref #: 138
Location: S. California
- Spreads and analyzes financial statements of potential and existing customers utilizing the bank's accepted analytical credit criteria
- Completes a credit authorization following established guidelines for both underwriting and loan eligibility.
- Obtains loan approval from the appropriate authority.
- Maintains knowledge of critical issues to avoid repair or denial of guarantee.
- Conducts credit investigations when necessary.
- Helps in monitoring customer accounts and loan portfolios to detect changes that might affect their credit standing.
- Performs annual term loan reviews.
- Monitors compliance with loan agreement covenants.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Five years of banking experience
- Problem-solving, Communication, Planning, and Organization skills
- Thorough knowledge of credit and a solid understanding of collateral requirements.
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.