Ref #: 41
Location: N. California
Sector: Life Sciences
- Provide sound experimental design and data analysis expertise.
- Author the protocol statistical sections and generate statistical analysis plans and study randomization.
- Review and sign-off on relevant study documents and data management and programming deliverables.
- Prepare mockup tables, figures and listings.
- Determine analysis and data presentations specifications.
- Provide verification reviews on final tables, figures and listings.
- Perform analysis, interpret study results, and collaborate with study team to produce safety monitoring reports, interim and final reports, and publications.
- Represent the biostatistics function on project teams and in cross-functional meetings.
- Ph.D in computer science, statistics, or math with 3-5 years of relevant experience. Preferably as a study statistician in oncology and pulmonary.
- Experience in the support of clinical studies in a pharmaceutical or biotech industry setting.
- Understanding of statistical experimental design and analysis, clinical trial requirements.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines that affect statistical deliverables.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible team player with ability to balance multiple projects and instructions often with competing deadlines.
- Creative self-starter with strong organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills.