- Oversee project estimates and technical proposals to ensure a qualified, accurate and timely submission.
- Perform material take-offs, organize pre-bid data, research historical costs, and develop the construction sequence for architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, and electrical disciplines.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and expertise by defining, implementing, and monitoring department estimating resources, guidelines, best practices, and procedures.
- Coordinates with a team and senior management to grow the business in line with the Strategic direction of the firm.
- Responsible for the completeness accuracy of submissions.
- Establishes team assignments and identifies estimating review dates.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with industry partners, owners, subcontractors, and internal corporate teams.
- Produce pre-bid construction documents questions, bond/insurance requests, and project schedules.
- Manage and facilitate formulation of bid phase project risk registers.
- Estimate labor, material, and equipment prices based on historical data, costs books, and local price quotes.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documents to prepare time, material, production, and labor estimates.
- Associates in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience required.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal skills
- Ability to work well and multitask under pressure
- Strong portfolio of previous work in the relevant sectors.
- Knowledge of different construction methods, planning, scheduling, and sequencing.
- Experience preparing bid packages, estimates, and performing analysis of vendor supplier bid packages.
- Excellent knowledge of the current codes, practices, methods, trends, conditions, and safety standards.
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume