Senior Relationship Manager
Long Beach, CA
- Attract new loan and deposit relationships through a combination of cold calling, personal networking and attending various social/business events in the community.
- Requests specified financial information for loan application.
- Analyzes applicant’s financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan.
- Interviews applicant to obtain corporate history and to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Negotiates structure and pricing of credit facilities.
- Presents credits for approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Analyzes potential markets to develop prospects for loans and deposits.
- Monitors borrowers' financial condition for compliance with loan covenants.
- Maintains and services existing portfolio.
- Maintains delinquencies and classified loans at a minimum.
- Act as Bank representative at civic and/or industry meetings or functions.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years related experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The knowledge, skill, and/or ability of the Responsibilities listed above are required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To be qualified for the position, please provide your resume.