Senior Relationship Manager
- Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently month after month.
- Provide after-sales service for the duration of a merchant relationship.
- Travel to and from client sites within a designated, geographical territory.
- Respond to all sales leads within the required response time and work to solidify and close the sale.
- Overcome customer objections, issues, or concerns as necessary to solidify the merchant relationship.
- Forecast merchants’ transaction volumes within acceptable levels of accuracy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years business to business outside-sales experience.
To be qualified for the position, please provide your resume.