Salt Lake City, UT
- Keep track of development and deliver with improvement strategies.
- Consistently inspect for and maintain standards of excellence in safety, quality, and productivity.
- Manage the daily operations of construction project site(s).
- Direct, Order, and control all job site personnel, equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Communicate, coordinate plans, and updates with internal and external trades.
- Control Project Costs.
- Assist in developing programs to motivate and increase skills of employees.
- Organize and Keep up with documentation and project/performance meetings, RFI’s, purchases, back orders, reports, Budgets, Safety, and staying in accordance with applicable standards, codes, and policies.
- Model company values and expectations for excellence, and demonstrate behavioral attitude that is respectful, professional, and helpful.
- Personally, provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt services at all times.
- High School Diploma/ GED and with minimal experience of 4 years.
- Must have Management Skills and demonstrate leadership and delegation skills.
- Must perform physical work as required: Moderate physical activity performing strenuous daily activities and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Customer Service.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Math skills: add, subtract, divide, and multiply in all units of measure (using whole number, fractions, and/or decimals).
- Must be able to understand blueprints, spreadsheets, regulations, and building codes.
- Must be open and responsive positively to change.
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume