Salt Lake City, UT
As a Superintendent, you will play a key role onsite, and work closely with a Project Manager/VP on one of the construction projects. As a valuable part of the project team, you will have the primary responsibility for quality control, and timely completion of mixed-use communities, multifamily communities, and commercial lifestyle projects. As a Superintendent it is expected that you will possess the skills and experience necessary, including plan review, value engineering assessments, contract management, quality control, safety, scheduling, site coordination, all while interfacing with various architecture, subcontractor, and property management teams to ultimately create successful real estate assets for the firm. The Superintendent also has the responsibility to lead, manage and train assistant superintendents and laborers that will work as part of his project team.
- Work with experienced project managers, and assistant superintendents to execute on construction projects currently in the pipeline
- Provide project leadership for assistant superintendents, laborers, and subcontractors during the construction phase
- Leverage technology to increase quality and safety on the construction site (ProCore, Excel, MS Project)
- Coordinate, schedule and follow up with subcontractors and suppliers
- Improve business outcomes by providing operational assistance to project managers, assistant superintendents, and estimators.
- Relevant coursework and experience in multi-family construction (preferably at least 10 years)
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and other third parties to hit project milestones and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel, ProCore, and MS Project skills are preferred
- Strong interest to participate with and be loyal to a company that will invest in and be loyal to you. A Company that believes enthusiasm, intelligence and integrity are key cultural traits for its employees
This company is the #1 multifamily builder, a top 10 commercial builder, and a top 5 commercial/multifamily real estate developer in Utah. The company’s integrated business approach, and long-term focus, including all aspects of development, construction, and property management, enables differentiation from peers in terms of value creation, quality of product and operational excellence. They are constantly innovating, improving, recruiting, and retaining the best talent available to sustain its place as the preeminent multifamily and commercial developer/owner, builder, and property manager in Utah. Their success is sustained by continually building and improving the firm by attracting, developing, exciting, and retaining top-tier managers and construction professionals.