SVP – Commercial Relationship Manager
This position is SVP Commercial Relationship Manager that manages an existing or develops a new commercial loan customer base and develops new business from referral sources, designated marketing efforts, and through cold calling efforts for stabilized multi-family loan originations. Properly structures and successfully negotiates loan transactions with customers and prospects within accepted risk tolerance levels of the Bank and/or for Capital Markets.
- Effectively cross-sells all bank loan, deposit, treasury management and electronic products.
- Manages daily overdrafts, provide quality customer service and answers customer inquiries, or directs/refers them to appropriate bank personnel/third-party vendors.
- Manages loan renewals, collection efforts on all past due loans and loans in default in a timely manner and maintains a high level of asset quality within a designated portfolio.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of familiarity with target markets and customers.
- Reports to Management issues, new developments, market conditions as needed.
- Receives, previews, and conducts initial viability analysis on loan applications and related documents. Ensures that applications are complete as to core requirements and all other initial items have been received or requested prior to submission to underwriting.
- Reviews and present loan presentations to supervisor, provides review of loan documents, and provides final review of all other related loan documentation and closing items.
- Follows-up with the customer or designated representative whenever the customer/representative provides an inadequate response, insufficient information, or does not respond in a timely manner to bank’s personnel through the underwriting and closing process as well as ongoing portfolio management.
- Maintains database software pipeline to record calling and sales efforts.
- Ensures electronic loan files are properly documented and maintained.
- Prepares management reports as needed.
- Meets specific loan origination and deposit growth performance expectations including Commercial Loan Portfolio Growth (Gross), Increase Gross Depository Relationship, and Minimum number of sales calls per week.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; seven years related credit experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least seven years of relevant commercial credit experience, preferably in a bank or commercial finance company environment.
- Customer service and sales skills
- Credit analysis experience
- Loan documentation skills
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Negotiation skills Certificates/Licenses/Registration
Location – SLC or PHX (remote is not an option)
Salary $140-150 + bonus + incentives + full benefits