SVP Relationship Manager CRE
- Work close with clients to understand their business objectives and develop success plans to meet those objectives.
- Work with designated underwriter, loan assistants and other loan support staff to prepare for new loans, renewals, amendments, and annual reviews.
- Distributing relevant client context and managing expectations accordingly.
- Confidentially build relationships with clients: Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their goals. Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling in-person conversations and referrals to specialists. Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services, and education.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Connecting with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
- Provide commercial loan and commercial real estate (including construction loans) support.
- Assist with mentoring and coaching junior officers and loan staff.
- Collaborate effectively to get things done, building, and nurturing strong relationships.
- College Degree Required.
- Must possess strong loan negotiation (rates, terms, collateral requirements) experience.
- Regulatory and credit requirements with emphasis on best-in-class customer service while adhering to required timeframes from the client.
- Must possess previous underwriting experience in the requisite area of commercial lending.
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of Bank’s credit policy, risk management, underwriting requirements, loan servicing, commercial and specialty group banking products, and have demonstrated ability to cross-sell such products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assume responsibility and accountability for decision-making.
To qualify for the position, please include your Resume.