Credit and Origination
Lead, motivate, measure, and coordinate relationship management and business development activities of a high performing commercial banking team. Ensure achievement of financial objectives while maintaining disciplined credit underwriting and risk management practices. Build relationships with internal business partners to maximize employee success and customer satisfaction.
- Drive team to participate in a positive sales culture by participating in excellent execution of various sales activities.
- Establish and communicate team and group goals.
- Develop and execute team strategic and tactical plans for each plan year.
- Lead the process of frequent assessment of actual results compared to plan.
- Participate as appropriate in the structuring, underwriting, approval process and closing of complex credit recommendations developed within the team.
- Manage all aspects of Credit Risk Management including the collection of Past Due Loans, identification, risk rating and action plan to resolve problem loans within the team portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, finance, accounting, or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- 5+ years of commercial lending experience.
To be qualified for the position, please provide your resume.