VP Relationship Manager
- Negotiate and structure the primary terms of the loan with the client; circulate concept memo if needed prior to issuance of term sheet/LOI.
- Work with designated underwriter, loan assistants and other loan support staff to prepare for new loans, renewals, amendments and annual reviews.
- Review loan documents, either internally prepared or by outside counsel, to ensure accuracy.
- Portfolio management functions include monitoring and managing the credit quality of the assigned loan portfolio.
- Regulatory and credit requirements with emphasis on best-in-class customer service while adhering to required timeframes from the client.
- Assist with mentoring and coaching junior officers and loan staff.
- College Degree Required.
- graduate with major in related fields.
- Must possess strong loan negotiation (rates, terms, collateral requirements) experience.
- Must possess previous underwriting experience in the requisite area of commercial lending.
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of Bank’s credit policy, risk management, underwriting requirements, loan servicing, commercial and specialty group banking products, and have demonstrated ability to cross-sell such products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented and able to multi-task and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
- Ability to assume responsibility and accountability for decision-making.
To be qualified for the position, please provide your resume.