RockBridge, LLC, dba RockBridge Search & Recruitment (“RockBridge”, “we” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the RockBridge online website application (and any other features, content or applications made available through the website from time to time by RockBridge) and any other websites or mobile applications under the control of RockBridge however accessed (our “Website”) or when you otherwise register with or use the recruiting services of RockBridge and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on our Website, information you submit when you register with or use the RockBridge Search & Recruitment recruiting service, and the services, communications and software provided on or in connection with the Website or your registration with or use of the RockBridge Search & Recruitment recruiting service (collectively, the “Service”).
If you have any questions about this policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at: email@example.com, (888) 976-0150 12397 S 300 E, STE 250 Draper, UT 84020.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, LinkedIn profile or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you (“Non-Personal Information”); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details (together with Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, collectively “Information”).
We collect this Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. When you register with RockBridge Search & Recruitment or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect Personal Information from you such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, employment history, reference information, education history, personal summary, other information contained in your resume and password.
- We may also receive Personal Information about you from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Website or Service. For example, we may obtain information when you login or register with us through a third party social network or authentication service, such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us, which could include your name, email address, address book and contacts, or other information. Similarly, when you interact with us through a social media site or third party service, such as when you like, follow or share RockBridge on any third party social network, we may receive certain Information from the social network including your profile information, picture, user ID associated with your social media account, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive from these third-party sites is dependent upon that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Website or Service.
- From time to time, we may receive Information about you from third parties and other users. For example, if a user decides to refer you to our Service, we collect your name and e-mail address from that user in order to follow up with you. We may also collect Information about you that is publicly available.
- We collect Information about how you use the Service, your actions on the Service, any content that you may upload, post or share with our Service. This includes, without limitation, resumes, job descriptions, text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that you may provide through messages, chats or other functionality on the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. We may approximate your location by your IP address.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit RockBridge, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to: (i) present our Website and Service and content to you, (ii) register you in our database, (iii) provide you with information regarding employment and career-related opportunities, (iv) provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, (v) provide you with notices about your account, (vi) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, including for billing and collection, (vii) notify you about changes to our Website or any products or Service we offer or provide, (viii) send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as information about pending job offers, security or support and maintenance advisories, (ix) respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; (x) send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Website or Service and for other marketing purposes of RockBridge, (xi) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, (xii) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (xiii) recognize and contact you across multiple devices; (xiv) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Website; (xv) diagnose or fix technology problems; (xvi) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Service, (xvi) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, and (xvii) for any other purpose with your consent.
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Website from time to time.
Disclosure of Your Information
Our Service allows you to connect and interact with others. If you are a candidate, your profile information, including your name, photo, and other Personal Information, will be available to employers. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- With employers, if you are a candidate. We may submit your Information to companies and individuals for employment opportunities.
- To our subsidiaries and other affiliated companies under common ownership as RockBridge, if any. These companies will use your Personal Information in the same way as we can under this policy.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf as needed to carry out their work for us.
- To the public when you provide feedback or certain content on our Website. For example, if you post content on our blog or comment on our social media sites, your information, such as your name, company name, state or province of residence or business, and your comments, may be displayed on our Website or on our social media pages.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RockBridges’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RockBridge about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RockBridge, our visitors, or others.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users, that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual, with third parties such as our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (a) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (b) disable existing cookies; or (c) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Service, as some features and services on our Service may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it.
- Promotional Offers from RockBridge Search & Recruitment. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you are a candidate, we may also call or send you text message notifications related to your account and our Service. For example, we may call or send a text when an employer sends you an interview request. By providing a mobile phone number, you authorize RockBridge to contact you at this number using an automatic texting system to provide information and servicing regarding your account. If you no longer wish to receive SMS texts from us you can unsubscribe by replying “STOP” to one of our texts.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. Although no security system is impenetrable, we use several industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No information is 100% secure over the Internet, thus we encourage you to never disclose or share your username and password, and to contact us immediately if you lost them or think that your account has been compromised. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 9760-150 to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 9760-150.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 12397 S 300E, Ste 250 Draper, UT 84020.